Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

So, I have decided (like every other wife/mother on the planet) that it is important to have nice family pictures taken every year to document the growth of our family. It is lucky that last year was our wedding, since I just thought of this extremely original idea about a month ago. Sliding in right before the end of the year, I can check that one off my list. Of course, I begged Otto to let me buy some new clothes for the occasion. Because he is a perfect husband, he encouraged me to do so. I also timed my much overdue haircut for last week, bought a new outfit for the baby, (on sale of course) and spent a lot of time deciding what the perfect outfits to wear would be. I mix and matched some of my new clothes with some that I already had to fit with what the boys were wearing, and when we were in Mesa last week, my sister-in-law took some great pictures for us. I was pretty happy with the result:





Now is the part where I (of course) post an obnoxious amount of pictures of my adorable child:











He is the cutest child I have ever seen.

Of course the best part of this whole scenario was that upon arriving on the scene to take pictures, I took a look at Otto and it suddenly occurred to me:


...Apparently my months of careful planning yielded a not so original idea....
But even in old clothes... we're a pretty happy family. Here's to a great 2011! I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with as many reasons to be grateful as ours was!

4 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family! And you are looking Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that third one down. Also, that kid is SO adorable and I am mega excited to meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one right before the cute Eli pics is my definite favorite. We need to find a good (free) photography friend... :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the family pics! Thanks for the blog invite ;)

    ReplyDelete